#2 - Edward Norton
Age: 37Birthplace: Boston
Occupation: Actor
My crush on Edward Norton has been going on for a great many years now. I think it began with Keeping the Faith - not a great movie, but it's the first time I really noticed him. I especially enjoyed him in The Score, The 25th Hour, American History X and Fight Club. My crush on Edward Norton has been one of the lasting ones. He's sexy because he takes on gritty roles and he has a nice nose. He also has sort of a weird voice that you'd be able to recognize anywhere. Plus, he dated Salma Hayek for a number of years, which is no small feat. He must have been doing something right! To the list.
Edward Norton's profile at imdb.com
Labels: 50 sexiest men, American History X, Edward Norton, Fight Club, The 25th Hour, The Score


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home