#15 - Ryan Gosling

Age: 26
Birthplace: London, Ontario
Occupation: Actor
I had to fight the urge to put up a picture of Ryan Gosling in his Breaker High days. But that wouldn't have done him any justice. I don't know at exactly what point Ryan Gosling became sexy, but he has certainly arrived there. In addition to his appealing physical appearance, Gosling is also charming in the eyes of Canadians of my generation for his roles in such childhood television favourites as Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Road to Avonlea and The Adventures of Shirley Holmes. I find Nicholas Sparks books to be particularly loathsome, but Ryan Gosling makes the movie adaptation of The Notebook enjoyable. Smoking is bad for you, kids. Back to the list.
Ryan Gosling's profile at imdb.com
Labels: 50 sexiest men, Breaker High, Ryan Gosling, The Notebook


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home