Sunday, November 26, 2006

#1 - Igor Ulanov



Age:37
Birthplace: Krasnokamsk, USSR (Russia)
Occupation: Hockey Player

Igor Ulanov is currently playing hockey in Yaroslavl, Russia after playing fourteen seasons in the NHL. I first discovered that he was extremely sexy when he last played for the Oilers. His sex appeal rests in the fact that he is the total package: Rugged, Eastern European and he seems to be a very classy individual. During his Oilers days, he was known for stopping the puck with his face (and it shows...grr!) and scoring two goals in one game in the 05-06 season. Never a stellar d-man in terms of skill, it's the heart that he put into the Oilers on and off the ice that makes him a complete hottie. I met him once, and I temporarily lost my ability to speak. I don't see why you would want to go back to the list after gazing upon this mug, but as you wish...

Take theThe Ulanov Quiz!
Ulanov on Wikipedia
Ulanov's stats on Hockeydb
The Igor Ulanov fan club

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home