Sunday, November 26, 2006

#8 - George Stroumboulopoulos



Age: 34
Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario
Occupation: Host of CBC TV's The Hour.

Stroumboulopoulos was my solid #1 for a long time, but he dropped a few spots once The Mighty Russian came along. I liked Stroumboulopoulos better when he was on MuchMusic. Back when I watched MuchMusic. Back when they played music. That being said, Stroumboulopoulos is still one hot motherfucker, though his television show is nothing to write home about. I met him once about two years ago when he was at Grant MacEwan giving a talk. He was very nice to everyone who wanted to talk and have a picture taken with him. I also have a "Mrs. Stroumboulopoulos" t-shirt from back then. He is sexy because he's outspoken, likes decent music, is intelligent and he's also nice to look at. And he has a wicked last name. To the list.

George's Profile at cbc.ca
See George on myspace

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home